A ghostwriter is an established and professional writer who will write your story for you to publish under your name. Ghostwriters do the actual writing for you, in your voice, using your stories. They help you write when you either don’t want to or aren’t able to. Ask yourself the following questions:
- Do you have a difficult time finding time to write?
- Do you have a compelling story, but lack writing skills?
- Do you want to publish your story but find the writing process unexciting?
- Would you rather spend your time marketing your book, while someone else is writing it?
The benefits of hiring a ghostwriter are many and include:
- Quality of the written work
- Expert research on key topics
- Objective feedback on your book and content
- Collaboration on your book and content
If you have a story to tell, but need help telling it, a ghostwriter might just be what you need. Take time to explore different ghostwriting services online and find a solution that best meets your needs. Once your book is written, American Mutt Press can edit it and publish it for you.